POLL: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE TRIBE WIN IN 2015?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:10 pm You may select 1 option

Less than 60 (No votes)
61-65 (No votes)
66-70 (No votes)
71-75 (No votes)
76-80 (No votes)
81-85
Total votes: 3 (25%)
86-90
Total votes: 7 (58%)
91-95
Total votes: 1 (8%)
More than 95!
Total votes: 1 (8%)
Total votes: 12

Re: POLL: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE INDIANS WIN IN 2015?

I'll go with 85....4 games over .500.

Pitching, both starters and bullpen, still the team strength. Enough pitching depth in the minors to survive injuries.

Hitting, especially with power, still a weakness however there's enough bad pitching in the league to score some runs. Not going to outscore the other team against decent pitching.

Six teams qualify for the playoffs this year. Pitching and enough bad teams for Tribe to get in but playoff baseball is different and you need some power hitters that can hit good pitching.

Hope they have enough balls to eat some contract money from non-producers.

seagull wrote:I'll go with 85....4 games over .500.

Pitching, both starters and bullpen, still the team strength. Enough pitching depth in the minors to survive injuries.

Hitting, especially with power, still a weakness however there's enough bad pitching in the league to score some runs. Not going to outscore the other team against decent pitching.

Six teams qualify for the playoffs this year. Pitching and enough bad teams for Tribe to get in but playoff baseball is different and you need some power hitters that can hit good pitching.

Hope they have enough balls to eat some contract money from non-producers.
Please click on your response in the poll, SEAGULL.
So far we have two votes, both 86-90

I think they can win 90 even without all things going their way [like Swisher coming back strong; or Chisenhall hitting like in the first half; or House breaking out as a 15 game winner]. I think Bauer steps up and joins Carlos and Corey in a reliable Big Three. Kipnis and Moss add to the offense. Lindor arrives mid season and Ramirez keeps busy as supersub or perhaps even takes over at 3rd.