Re: Fantasy Ball

I had Ellsbury the past couple years. The first year he was hurt, and I eventually dumped him, much to the amazement of TFIR. But he took forever to come back, then re-injured himself. Last year he was healthy, as you know, and was a beast.

RUSTY: Problem is, both the players you offered me are currently doing better than the ones I have now, but Lee is on the DL, and who knows how long Darvish will continue to dominate as he has so far. Pujols' track record says he will outperform Votto. If things are the same in a month, I might change my mind.

J.R. wrote:RUSTY: Problem is, both the players you offered me are currently doing better than the ones I have now, but Lee is on the DL, and who knows how long Darvish will continue to dominate as he has so far. Pujols' track record says he will outperform Votto. If things are the same in a month, I might change my mind.
Why would I want to then ?

Sheesh, we never did figure out who Ohio Players were and now he has abandoned his team at -76 innings. He hasn't made a team move since April 19.

:(

Time to dig up another owner.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

'bout time!

1B Albert Pujols went 3-for-4 with a two-run homer Thursday in the Angels' 3-0 win over the Mariners. The home run was the fourth in the past nine games for Pujols after he went without a home run for his first 110 at-bats this season.