Re: General Discussion

buck84 wrote:I have 2 tickets to today's game if anyone wants them. Section 172 but you can really sit about anywhere. Took Ben to the game Friday and it was fun. BTW Adam Everett made a very nice play at third, had a couple of hits, and made it home from 2nd on a single.

No cost for the tickets and I can meet someone near 271 on the east side.
BUCK: I wasn't able to go last Sunday, but if you have any more tix to give away, let me know. I live in Cleveland Hts.

I bought the app for $14.99 today that allows me to watch the games on my iPhone.

I have the Dodgers-Cubs on now and the clarity and viewing is great.

I know Baron has mentioned listening on his iPhone before, but not sure if anyone else here has tried.

It seems to be well worth the season charge of $14.99....at least in the first couple innings of viewing. Of course it's necessary to be an mlb.tv subscriber in order get this for the extra $14.99

This rainout might have been just what Crash Davis ordered after last night's bad tasting loss.

By not playing today, we picked up a 1/2 game on the White Sox, and picked up a 1/2 game on the Royals. Both lost today.

We stayed even with Minnie, of course.

The Tigers, in beating the White Sox, were the only team to gain on us.

Daytime baseball tomorrow, and Carmona going.

Pretty much all better than playing baseball on a cold and wet Friday night the day after a tough loss.

At least there are SOME things you can depend on in this world:

Milton Bradley - OF - Mariners

Milton Bradley left Friday's game against the Athletics with lower back spasms.
Bradley was replaced by Michael Saunders in left field after two innings.

We initially thought it had something to do with an illness that caused him to miss Thursday's game. He's currently listed as day-to-day.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain