Re: GameTime!™

Allen completes his kind of normal 5 innings with his kind of normal 3 runs allowed.

We lose an opportunity to score when a single a walk and double don't yield a run with Rocchio caught stealing and Schneemann left 2 in scoring position.

But Allen is in position to earn another win, after a Giminez homers scores Kwan who walked; and a Josh double scores Jose who walked .
Allen could win his 8th today, which is actually more than he deserves; but the offense and the bullpen are propelling this team

somewhat curious lineup vs RH starter

1 Kwan
2 Giminez
3 Ramirez
4 Naylor
as ususal; and all hit left or switch hit
5 Freeman RH
Brennan LH
Rodriguez RH
Rocchio switch hitter
Hedges RH

lefties Bo, Schneemann start on the bench, but
On reviewing the previous sentence it almost looks like I was citing a famous football coach

3 singles plus 1 double equaled a 7 run inning. 5 walks and an error helped out

Kwan hitting streak ends on a line drive "hit" into center, fielded and the ball thrown to second to force the lumbering Hedges.
But Hedges deserves credit for really getting the rally going with a bases loaded single.

Carrasco with 6 innings, 1 run. But it still could be his final start with Gavin Williams going a strong 5 innings for Akron last night.

nothing much of note in Columbus loss.

at Lake County Cooper Ingle walked and singled; OPS 928 Dan Denholm 6 innings, 2 earned runs

for Lynchburg, no runs, but Esteban Gonzalez with 3 singles and his 27th steal

And our Arizona kids tallied 19 runs on 18 hits and 14 walks Welbyn Francisca who has been rated a good prospect with a good day: 6-4-5-5 with a double and ahomer and a steal.

we have teams of teenagers in the Domican League. one of them scored 14 runs.
Our $2M signee Robert Arias is on thi club. He had 2 singles, 2 steal.s 1 walk.
we have Gabriel Rodriguezs in the organization. The older one has gone from top 10 prospect to inactive.
a 17 year old version is now on our top 30 list. He ws 3-5 with 4rbi and a double

Guardians Prospective
@CleGuardPro
Young players on the bench today:

David Fry 28
Tyler Freeman 25
Johnathan Rodriguez 24

Players waiting for their shot at Triple-A:

Kyle Manzardo 23
Jose Tena 23
George Valera 23
Juan Brito 22
Jhonkensy Noel 22
2:07 PM · Jun 22, 2024

Valera unfortunately has done nothing to warrant his promotion. At least he hasn't broken his hand again this year. Hitting 230/333/385. Same OPS as he had last year in AAA. He's still only 23 but he'll run out of minor league options sooner or later.

The others are all worth a shot. Tena is having a very good sesaon and a great June

That was a tough one to win today.
Bad pitching by McKenzie who is worrying. He's leading the league in walks. He's first or second in homeruns. That's a terrible combination.
If he has any options left, and I couldn't fnd the answer, I'd suggest returning him to Columbus when Williams returns. McK can be and has been a very effective pitcher but he's far from that now.

I went away with the Gs up 3. Returned to find up by 1 after McNaughton did his awful thing. I had no idea why they picked up, he's never had any success in the majors or even in AAA. He had to go in because of the rain delay but thank goodness was out with the Gs still clinging to a lead.
Then the real bullpen did it's work.

I was expecting Curry back for the weekend after he left his last start after 2 scoreless innings. He has finally got things together in AAA and allowed 2 runs in his last 15 innings. Please get this guy out of here and bring back the X man or Morgan if he's ready. Sandlin is not supposed to miss much more than the 10 day mini,u, too