Re: Idle Chatter

Blue Jackets play the Penguins tonight in the opening game of their Stanley Cup playoff series!

Blue Jackets were really good early on this year, was one game away from longest win streak in NHL history at one point. They have beaten all the good teams at some point this year. But down the stretch their offense really struggled to score and they dropped. Pitt ended up getting home ice in this series.

But Bobrovsky and their D lines are great, so if they can manage to get their power play and offensive woes worked out they could make some noise.

The game is on USA Network at 7:30 edt.

Tribe is on at 6, so maybe turn over during commercial breaks and root on that home state team!

JR...
how do you change the text size for posting? I dropped my puck and now the text is so large I can't read the whole pages. I checked other websites.......it only on the forum that the text is so large.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Never mind jr. Somehow my text size changed for all web sites. I'll have to reset the text size
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

JR......I'm still having the problem with this forum and the text size. Do you know how to change the text size? I don't mean using the "normal" tab.
-- Bob Feller

I fixed it JR. Somehow the zoom changed. It went up to 175%. I changed it back to 100%.
-- Bob Feller

JR,
Remember the trumpet vine Donna gave me on the last trip we took to Akron? I planted it next to a tree behind my trailer. It didn't do well the first two years or so. I was thinking about pulling it. Well! It's about 30 foot tall right now. I'll have to figure out a way to post a picture of it.
-- Bob Feller