Re: GameTime!™

Maybe World Crossing was a jinx?

But performances by guys like Masterson, Brantley, LaPorta (guys who came back in trades) and also even Carrasco probably have more to do with it.

Maybe those kids are finally ready.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

As usual it's about the pitching. After the first two games, the pitching has been, mostly, quite good. Even in the two losses to the Angels the staff only gave up 7 runs in 19+ innings.

I don't expect it to last, but on the other hand I don't really mind seeing the long faces on the Red Sox fans at the moment. Ahh, let's compare the records again at the end of May, but that won't keep me from enjoying the now.

Grady Sizemore - OF - Indians

Grady Sizemore (knee) could be activated from the disabled list as early as Sunday.
He was expected to come back sometime next week, but evidently the Indians have been so pleased with his rehab work that they could push up his timetable a bit. Sizemore is hitting .353/.450/.647 with one home run over five games during his rehab. He'll return to center field when he's ready, with Michael Brantley shifting over to left field.
Source: Anthony Castrovince on Twitter