Re: GameTime!™

How many more games do we have with the Tigers this year?
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

I can't remember a rotation as strong as the Tigers 1 through 5. There have been some good ones throughout baseball history, but I'd have to search a long time to find them.

Tigers rotation:

Verlander

scherzer

price

sanchez

porcello

WoW! That's AWESOME!
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

My favorite Indian pitching staffs:

Feller, Garcia, Wynn, Lemon, Houtteman/Beardon was an awesome staff. Narleski, Mossi, Newhouser in the pen.

Garcia, Wynn, Lemon, Houtteman, Score was an awesome staff. Feller, Narleski, Mossi, Newhouser in the pen.
-- Bob Feller

Rusty!

I try to bite my tongue when I read your posts but it really takes a lot of intestinal fortitude.

I have a nice pair by the way. Wouldn't trade'm for gold.

Dinner is being served :P
-- Bob Feller

I thought about that one also Civ. That staff was also solid.
-- Bob Feller

Some shoddy defense again tonight. Checking a couple of stats, Jose Ramirez has 4 errors in 320 total chances this year and Jason Kipnis has 5 errors in 360 total chances. They lead the organization by a good margin.
-- Bob Feller