Re: GameTime!™

Agreed. And the lead announcer has a lisp!
Isn't that why Bernie Kosar got fired ?!?!?! Too many concussions slurred his speech.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

We are not in a very enviable position right now. Time is slipping away. it's going to take weeks to pick up this many games on the tigers, longer if the staff doesn't get it together quickly and this Jeckyll & Hyde offense can't get more consistent.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

We can't say we didn't have our chances to add a couple of power hitters to this lineup the past couple of years. I don't know what it's going to take before someone realizes we could use some heavy lumber in the lineup.
-- Bob Feller

Since May 1st, the closest we were able to come to the tigers was a week long stretch in June when we hovered between 2 and 4 games out. Ever since its been down hill. Seven out. I don't think we can catch the Tigers. I think we should be sellers. It's time for yet another retooling session.
-- Bob Feller

I don't think we're as good as any of those wild card contenders that are ahead of us in the race. This team was, is, and will be inconsistent the rest of the way. Not a good sign.
-- Bob Feller

Kluber is plain fun to watch. Nasty is his middle name!
-- Bob Feller