Re: GameTime!™

WoW! The Reds tanked in the final week. I never saw that one coming.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Say!

I was just doing some lurking on the MLB web site and just realized that we finished only one game behind the Tigers. While we were going 10-0 the Tigers were playing .500 ball. One more loss and we could have been playing for the division title rather than a wild card spot.

I was so wrapped up in the wild card race that I was paying no attention to the gap that was closing between the Tigers and the Indians.

:D
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

<

Indians set their wildcard roster

By Tony Lastoria

October 2, 2013

Share This

The Indians released their roster for the American League Wildcard game against the Tampa Bay Rays tonight. The roster includes 11 pitchers and 14 position players, and really no surprises with the makeup of it.

Note, this roster is just for this game and would be changed in advance of the American League Division Series against Boston if the Indians win tonight.

PITCHERS (11):

Matt Albers (RHP), Cody Allen (RHP), Rich Hill (LHP), Scott Kazmir (LHP), Corey Kluber (RHP), Justin Masterson (RHP), Chris Perez (RHP), Marc Rzepczynski (LHP), Danny Salazar (RHP), Bryan Shaw (RHP), Joe Smith (RHP)

CATCHERS (2):

Yan Gomes, Carlos Santana

INFIELDERS (7):

Mike Aviles, Asdrubal Cabrera, Lonnie Chisenhall, Jason Giambi, Jason Kipnis, Jose Ramirez, Nick Swisher

OUTFIELDERS (5):

Michael Bourn, Michael Brantley, Matt Carson, Drew Stubbs, Ryan Raburn
-- Bob Feller