Re: GameTime!™

The season of Frye continues.

From nobody, to all star, to biggest hit of the season.

Remind me when I look to next season....

Cade Smith, Gaddis, Frye. I mean who would have ever seen them coming and being this big.

We know nothing...nothing... (he says in his best Sgt. Schulz voice).
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Nail biting with Boyd early but nasty stuff K's his way out.

That and Noel's gun arm deterring the guy at 3B from trying to score on a sac fly.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Carpenter kills again

Gotta say I had wished they had let Boyd go at least another inning - actually keep going an inning at a time as long as he was effective.

Everything going as planned for Vogt and the Guardians. Only roster move I was not thrilled about was Noel over JRod. Lane Thomas was an awesome find. Saved the season several times. Boyda pleasant surprise.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

JRod had a lot of pressure packed playoff experience in Puerto Rico on front of packed stadiums. Noel's. Not impressing me so far. Over matched against playoff pitching and got bad jumps on a couple of balls today that lead to a couple of runs.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Bold prediction! Guardians over the Yankees in 7. Relief pitching leads the way. Jose has a big series.
-- Bob Feller

Rocchio had a nice series. Always been a super player defensively. The offense seems to be getting some spark lately. Just in time. Need his glove this series.
-- Bob Feller

The Naylors are a concern right now. Neither one looking impressive right now. Time to rise and shine.
-- Bob Feller