Re: GameTime!™

What a game today - the last home game as the Indians. The guys knew it and took care of business.

What a second half of the season for Quantrill. Got him in a trade.

Amed Rosario with ANOTHER 4 hit game! 26 years old we will take it. Got him in a trade.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

It was the sixth time Rosario totaled at least four hits in a game, and the first since he had five knocks at Kansas City on Aug. 31.

He became the first Indians hitter since Joe Carter in 1986 to tally six games of at least four hits in a single season.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Not surprised Dr. Sticks faded in the end of the season - the freaking guy pitched a crazy amount of innings this year..........for him that is.

Trevor Stephan a keeper.

Love to see what Chang can do with at bats.

Problem is, same with Kwan.

So part of me actually likes this season being a great pitching staff and sorting through all the prospect options they've been stockpiling.