Re: GameTime!™

Ok - I spent 6 innings with my jaw dropped as I watched Triston McKenzie do his best Pedro Martinez imitation.

That is he resembles him physically and with his stuff/command. Primarily excellent command of the fastball with + changeups. He does throw a slider and curve too.

Something tells me Mr. Plesac will be serving in the bullpen.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Yes on Clevinger!

And more importantly after Clev started slowly he got it together - increasing his velocity and command.

That was so impressive - once he got it together he dominated a damn good lineup.

At the very least, if they do trade him, any team seeing that would now have to pay full value.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

We really saw the Tribe vs. Twins dynamic in full force.

Cleveland has amazing starters and IF (big IF) they are on their games they can keep the Twins down - so that our lineup only has to score a few to win.

But anything less than that type of effort/pitcher then the Twins' lineup takes it's toll.

Naquin, hitless in his first four at-bats, doubled home Mike Freeman for the game-winning run in the 12th. Freeman, the automatic runner, scored easily on Naquin’s double to the gap in right center field.

Naquin is hitting .381 (8-for-21) with runners on base.