Re: General Discussion

They usually know what they're doing with these trades, but after reading that the Indians were making excessive demands I assumed they meant quality rather than quantity. The three minor leaguers rate as no. 6 no 7 and no 11 on the Padres' list. Big deal. But maybe some of these guys will surprise as much as Clev did after we got him for Pestano

civ ollilavad wrote:They usually know what they're doing with these trades, but after reading that the Indians were making excessive demands I assumed they meant quality rather than quantity. The three minor leaguers rate as no. 6 no 7 and no 11 on the Padres' list. Big deal. But maybe some of these guys will surprise as much as Clev did after we got him for Pestano
Yes, #6, 7 and 11 on perhaps the top organization for prospects in MLB.

The prospects guy on MLB Network said their prospect pool is so good that they STILL will be in the top 10 after the deal.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

civ ollilavad wrote:Now that we've added Hedges and Quantrill, perhaps we can deal Sandy Leon and Cimber for Clint Frazier. I'll always ready to add a pair of Logan Allens in any deal.
:lol:

Brian Cashman would:

1. Hang up the phone
2. Die laughing (after a short period of cursing)
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain