Re: Fantasy Ball

Hey guys, the football draft is 5:30 EDT Sunday evening, right?

I am about to leave for long weekend but should be back by 3:30 MDT on Sunday.

I went ahead and did a pre-draft ranking just in case though. But hopefully I'll see you guys there on Sunday.

Let's just say an interesting number of NFL players seem to lean toward the violent side in their personal lives too.

Go figure!
Michael Kay Show YES ‏@TMKSonYES 5m

@RealMichaelKay TylerBaldwin @tylerbaldwin · 12m According to source: Cards RB Johnathan Dwyer was just arrested for domestic violence
Oops, here we go again.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

So right as the Browns game ended yesterday I lost my wifi. I thought service was down at first, but found out this morning it was my router. I would reboot my modem and router, have service for like 5 minutes, then lose it again.

Screwed me out of our hockey league draft yesterday, but I was still thrilled when I saw my roster. Got goalie Bob and Johanssen from the Blue Jackets. Then I read today that Johanssen finally signed his deal with Columbus, so even better!

Sorry I wasn't around for the draft, TFIR. I was able to hop in for a couple minutes a couple times. Got to draft Murray and Jenner from the Blue Jackets late. I hope I didn't cause you guys much of a delay. But honestly not being there didn't affect my team much at all. Looks very similiar to what I would have drafted if there. So very happy.

Got to see my guys in action last Friday!
By the way, I have always heard hockey was better live. So true. And I highly recommend seats right behind the goalie. It was awesome having the action coming right at you. Lots of big hits on those boards too. And a fight right in front of me too. Not to mention every time the action is on that side of the ice you are on TV. I made it on TV twice during the Browns game, and was on TV off & on the whole game during the Blue Jackets game. I had more air time than Judge Judy last week.

I shouldn't be talkin smack in a b-ball league, I know, but hey, you tee'd it up, I just had to take the swing.

Drafting in a 12 team league was a challenge for me. I never heard of most of the players the last few rounds. I just took guys I heard of. That's why I got a couple former Buckeyes late. LOL

When you mentioned your trophy it got me to thinking that I finished 2nd in basketball one year so I went and looked. 3rd place is the highest I ever finished in one of our Yahoo basketball leagues.

3rd is the highest I ever finished in one of our Yahoo baseball leagues too.

I have finished in 2nd place in football and hockey leagues.

I won some of our old Sandbox fantasy leagues back in the old days, but have yet to win a Yahoo league in recent years. Didnt realize that. Damn. Gotta get my head out of my ass.