How many games will the Indians win this year?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm You may select 1 option

Lees than 60 (No votes)
61-65 (No votes)
66-70 (No votes)
71-75 (No votes)
76-80
Total votes: 1 (8%)
81-85
Total votes: 4 (33%)
86-90
Total votes: 4 (33%)
More than 90
Total votes: 3 (25%)
Total votes: 12

Re: POLL: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE TRIBE WIN IN 2014?

I wish my prediction were not accurate at the past-midpoint of the season. Of my questions, only Kluber has given the answer we wanted. In fact he's become No. 1 in absence of a reliable Masterson.
It looks to me like a just over .500 team, 82-80. If I am as far off as I was last year that will mean about 100 wins in 2014. I don't think any aspect of the team is much above average: OK but not deep starting pitching; deep bullpen; pretty average offense; nice team speed; decent LH/RH balance. Keys probably are: Can Kluber really be a No. 2 starter? Will Danny Salazar blossom quickly into a star? Will Swisher be a run producer? Will Bourn be a tablesetter?

Re: POLL: HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE TRIBE WIN IN 2014?

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 pm

joez

81-85. I think this division is better all around this year. Detroit may slide a bit but KC and Chicago should be better this year. I'm not sure about the Twins. I think it's a four team race.
Missed on the Sox. I thought Abreu would be a difference maker.

Indians 85 and 77.

Could have been better, could have been worse.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller