Re: Fantasy Ball

TFIR is making a run, and my pitching isn't going so strong.. Why can't guys just stay healthy. First day of summer break for me today, time to get serious about this league.. setting the timer on the phone now! :mrgreen:
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!

Cliff Lee is a witch !

Cliff Lee was nearly unhittable again Tuesday, tossing his third straight shutout while allowing just two walks and two hits in a 5-0 win over the Red Sox.
He struck out five. James Shields has thrown three straight complete games, but Lee has one-upped him by completing three straight games without giving up a run. After a relatively down May, Lee has had an historic June, allowing just one run over 42 innings. Now 9-5 with a 2.66 ERA and 1.07 WHIP for the season, Lee will try to run his shutout streak to four on Sunday against the Blue Jays.
Jun 28, 10:14 PM

Its very close at the top of the league right now. Three teams within 12 pts of each other. Hoping to hold on until Albert and Josh Joshson return. Uggla is finally starting to hit!

Josh Johnson - S - Marlins

Dr. James Andrews found no structural damage Wednesday in Josh Johnson's right shoulder.
Good news, for the most part. Johnson was administered a cortisone shot and is going to rest for the next 10 days before resuming his throwing program. If everything goes well from here on out, he might have a chance of returning in late July. But early August is probably more realistic.

Could be awhile azzoo
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Hadn't heard that. Thought he was ok to return after all star break. Maybe carpenter will start to win. Threw a gem last night. I got a feeling the dutchmen will over take everyone by the time its all said and done.