Re: GameTime!™

Excellent ! Not because Ramirez made it, rather that this is the most versatile team Francona could have selected. The game plan is set. I can visualize up to 6 or 7 pitchers being used in regulation and the bench must be ready at a moments notice.

I feel confident for this game. Indians in a nail-biter 5-4.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

I like the lineup, but I'm uncomfortable with Chisenhall. I think I'd rather see Aviles in there.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

He's a clutch hitter in pressure situation though. I'm more concerned with the defensive side of ball.
-- Bob Feller