Re: General Discussion

The Tribe is gonna lose. Maybe not tomorrow this post season. But soon.
Tribe Fan......it was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Thang to watch and to be a party of. It really is too bad that you couldn't have enjoyed the ride more. Is that really you out there? :(
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

OK Rusty. I just read a while back that Oakland released theirs today. I thought we would do the same.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Joe has this thing about Ramirez.
I'll admit to that. All I'm interested in is fielding a team that will help us win close ballgames because that's what I picture these playoffs to be. We have to get past Tampa and Cobb first. He shut us out over 7 innings 6-0 the last time out. Just saying that there's no one better that I'd like to see on base, late innings, in a close ballgame.
-- Bob Feller

At least it appears like they aren't go to make any hasty decisions.
-- Bob Feller

Tomorrow is a win-win for me. Naturally, I hope the victor goes on to win the WS. I do think from top to bottom, especially in the starting pitching, the Rays have a better shot of going deep into the playoffs. But it is one game and anything can happen!

Good luck to my birth home and my adopted home teams!!!!