Re: Fantasy Ball

The Best Draft of the 2012 season goes to...

RockyMountainWarPigs

Manager: Brian

The Best Draft is awarded to the team with the most projected season points based on weekly optimal starting lineups.

---

That's right, you boys just go ahead and pack it in and start prepping for next year.

HB,

I don't follow much anymore. Too busy coaching and teaching. I think it was you who told me about the QB flex position like we had last year. Thanks for the heads up.

In a related story, I may have battled back to take second place in BB. First, last year, second this year... I'm ok with that.

Hard to beat the guy with a timer on his phone:)
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!

azzoo wrote: In a related story, I may have battled back to take second place in BB. First, last year, second this year... I'm ok with that.

Hard to beat the guy with a timer on his phone:)
You were indeed "dropping like a rock" for awhile, and I was ahead of you. What got you back on track? Was it the return of Kemp? Or did you pick up someone?

For interested Hoops fans

Fantasy basketball is up:

League ID#:
League Name: Over and Back
Password: lakers

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Oct 21 6:00pm EDT
Last edited by TFIR on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

I thought once you reached your max innings, you couldn't accumulate points. But I reached the limit for outfield last night, and Stattracker says I am still getting points today. Jets Rule is showing points for Cano, although they reached the limit for 2B. And Golfman reached the limit for pitchers yesterday, but it shows him getting points today, too. Will Yahoo deduct these points, or is it a glitch?

Glad to discover that. I have used Stattracker daily, and it was always accurate when I checked the points/standings the next day.

Congrats to you, TFIR, on your wire-to-wire win. I had a shot at 2nd place about a month or so ago, but am pleased that I improved over last year to finish in the top three.