Football is up

Football is up:

League ID#: 203851
League Name: Forum Football Fanatics 3
Password: browns
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Aug 24 7:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Re: Fantasy Ball

TFIR:

I know you have things going on right now but if you have time ... I was wondering if there were any chance of changing our football draft day? My wife and I rented a cabin in the mountains that weekend and rarely do those cabins have wi-fi.

My buddy, Steve, who is also in the league, is going with us. We're gonna try to nab a few fish and do some hiking. So there would be 2 owners out for that evening.

We are leaving Friday the 24th about noon and will get home some time Sunday afternoon. So any chance we could do it Thursday or Sunday night instead? Or just a different weekend altogether?

If not no worries. We'll just pre-rank. But so much better to do the live draft.

My wife and I have spent the last two weekends in a cabin in the middle of nowhere on Seely Lake, Montana.

Alone.

We thought it would be fun to go with friends the next trip. Now someone with no friends may not understand that concept, but it is sometimes fun.

;)

Drink and play games of a night. Sit around the fire and tell lies about the big one that got away. And when you hike with more people there is a better chance for my big slow ass to find someone to out run if a bear charges!

I can outrun Steve. He may be the only guy in Montana that I can outrun. But if emergency rises, his ass is dinner, not mine.

I know you have, TFIR, no worries. And if changing the draft is any problem at all don't worry about it. Steve came over to watch the UFC pay per view with me last night and told me he is having problems getting that weekend off so it may just be li'l ole me affected. So don't go to too much trouble if it comes to it.