Re: Fantasy Ball

Not at all. You're a bright guy and just needed a season to get a handle on it.

There is a lot to it. Plus, you pay attention, that in itself is important.

PLUS, you are -17 on your innings, so there is room from more points there!
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

It's got me to pay a lot more attention to all teams now. I'm enjoying the MLB Extra Innings package. Never realized how many day games there are in April, not just at Wrigley! Almost every day I have at least one afternoon game to watch.

My friend Alan put in a claim before he saw the note from Don. I didn't know people do that, though. After I waived Ellsbury last year, b/c he was injured, TFIR told me there was nothing I could do. And last year nobody offered DONNA Pujols after she made a mistake in setting her draft list (she wasn't there for the live draft.)

There is nothing in Don's situation, except plea for others not to claim the guy.

(Obviously, there is no guarantees on that.)

That said, it's pretty different from Donna's situation in the draft.

(BTW, I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure she was there for that draft)
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

So what should I advise my friend, if anything? He already had the claim in. I didn't see the email until later myself. He doesn't know DON, of course.
But is this a common practice? I don't remember it happening last year.

And Donna's situation was a lot worse. She lost out on the #1 fantasy player. Soto is nothing special, as far as I can tell. I actually drafted him, and waived him a couple weeks ago.