Re: Fantasy Ball

Yeah, again I apologize. But hopefully, it might turn out to be fun.

Some QBs may spring up out of nowhere.

HB I understand yours and rusty's frustration. It is different from past years. I didn't take it the wrong way.

I just kind of did it on a whim. Just had the thought that it might be fun to be interested in how 2 QBs were doing in a particular week instead of 1.

Probly should have known better.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

No sweat, TFIR. I am actually having a good time with it. I went and joined a couple public leagues yesterday at ESPN. I had forgotten how much fun I was missing.

Kinda funny, in one of the leagues I grabbed Aaron Rodgers at QB. In the second I got Drew Brees. ... Last nights game ended up being alot of fun to watch!

HB - has lost 2 heartbreakers.

One of the things I hate about head to head leagues bit him twice.

I mean, come on. He gets 143 points this weekend, and loses?? Ouch!!
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

The team in our league that scored the most points last week was Brady Bunch at 142 points. This week I score 143 and lose.

I'm telling you, there is a God and he does hold a grudge.

I am pretty sure that is the most fantasy points I've ever scored in a week in fantasy football too. Granted this year we have QB's at flex which will up the scores a bit but having Colt McCoy and his 1 TD pass over a RB wouldn't make that much of a difference. It may have been my best week ever in fantasy football ... and I still lost.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Today is the last day of baseball and the Dutchman put on a show last night to pull within reach of me in 1st. They scored 155 pts last night. Ouch.

I realistically should hold them off, but that is a serious charge at the end.
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!