Re: Fantasy Ball

I never saw the qb thing. That really hurts me. I pre ranked bc of prior commitments. Traditionally, I think people tend to overrated qb's. There just isnt a huge difference between 3 an 9. But, having 2 of the top ten playing on a weekly basis is a huge advantage. I'm in trouble. The return of qb points over a number 2 rb or wr can be 10 points easily.

Also, when did you start to go with d backs, lineman, etc... Wasn't ready for that. Got an uphill battle this year. Waiver wire here I come!
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!

TFIR:

Not a word about the QB thing?

I'm just playing for fun so not tryin to be a pain here. But really thinks this needs discussed.

Considering that the QB position wasn't added to the lineup till alot of us had already did our pre-ranking and never had a heads up about it I really do think it would be fair to do away with that.

How were we to know? The change wasn't made until the 27th. I had my pre-rankings done before that. Originally the draft was supposed to be on the 27th. We all was probably done there before that change was made. Once the draft was pushed back we never had no reason to go to the site and look for changes. There should have been a discussion about it or a heads up at least. Eh?

Most of us wasn't prepared for that at all. I didn't know until after I drafted Colt McCoy late in the draft and noticed he was automatically added to my starting lineup at that flex spot. I was like, "what the hell?"

It may not be fair to the 1 or 2 people who actually may have noticed, or got a heads up from you about it, but the fairness of the many outweighs the fairness to the few. I think someone smart once wrote that...

Anyway, whatever you do is fine, like I said, I'm just lookin to have some fun and you'll always be A-OK in my book. This just kinda sucked. Had to at least try to discuss it with you.

Actually, I just did it on kind of a whim. Thought it would be fun to play 2 quarterbacks.

That said, look at my draft and my 2nd quarterback sucks. So it did not benefit me at all. It truly was just something for fun.

I'd change it back now but that can't be done (by Yahoo) after a draft.

Sorry it was so unpopular.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Oh, OK. Thanks anyway, TFIR.

The only ones that it is really benefiting is the Dutchmen, who grabbed Brees as his back up. And Donna, who has Peyton Manning as hers. (assuming he gets healthy soon) The rest of us are in the same boat. But those two could easily have a 100 point advantage on the rest of us, over the course of a year.

Just wish I woulda noticed sooner. My first two picks would easily have been QB's. The top QB's score around 250 points, compared to the good RB's and WR's, who score around 150.

Well, finally, I may have an advantage. lol. I surely did not know about this and my two QB's were just lucky. I never even looked at the rules and regulations. I didn't even rank the players until the night before while we were on vacation and did it mainly by the info I got on Yahoo. I probably could not name 10 football players.

Well I just want to stress once again, not for a second did I believe there was anything devious going on. I just wondered why the change and if it could be fixed. But moving on now. Just hope McCoy has a good year and leads the Browns, and my fantasy team, to the playoffs!

Funny thing was that I actually walked in the door at 6:55 after a 8 hour drive. Started looking at the positions and the draft application launched. Donna selects Rodgers and then DD goes back to back and I knew something was wrong. Still waited until #57 to select Schaub.