Re: GameTime!™

With Grady and Pronk hitting today, it does bring to mind one thing about our Tribe.

They have been incredibly unfortunate the last couple seasons with huge injuries to major cogs in this team.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Nicely done JR

Very odd that things are going so well, INCLUDING guys we had pretty much written off (Hafner, Grady) coming back from the dead.

But I ain't arguing.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

civ ollilavad wrote:Sipp and Chris Perez have been so good that we forget about how a bad bullpen can destroy all the good that the rest of the team can do.
Civ - a good bullpen in today's game can also go a long way toward making more or less average rotations and lineups "good enough."
EVERYBODY IS FULL OF CRAP!!!!!

CWS bullpen has blown 6 out of 7 save chances. Sale has given up at least one run in 3 of his appearances. Looks like Ks aren't everything. Maybe they can hire a private detective or someone from the Food Network to track down JoeBo.

Twins have also blown 3 saves. Nathan is a shadow of what he was before the injury.
" I am not young enough to know everything."